Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the adhijasa.com website (the “Service”) operated by Adhi Jasa (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
- You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- By posting Content on or through the Service, you grant us the right to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
- We have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Adhi Jasa and its licensors.
- The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the country where it is hosted and international treaties.
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Adhi Jasa.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Adhi Jasa.
- Adhi Jasa has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
- You acknowledge and agree that Adhi Jasa shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Adhi Jasa, nor itsaffiliates, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or licensors, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
By using adhijasa.com, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.